What is the Average Cost of living in Nevada per month/year?
The average cost every year from living in Nevada is above the national average in most respects with utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone being the only less expensive factor. The cost of food, housing, health and miscellaneous factors such as state taxes and insurance are all above the average while transportation is considerably higher. The median value of a one bedroom owner-occupied housing unit is $142,000 which is about $20,000 higher than the national average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price