What is the Average Cost of living in Nebraska per month/year?
If the average cost of living in the Unite States is 100, Nebraska is about 83. The biggest contributing factor is the cost of housing which is over 40% cheaper than in other states. The median value of owner-occupied housing units is $88,000 while the median price asked for housing units is $57,600. The cost of food, transportation and utilities such as telephone, electricity and gas is nearly at the average while health and miscellaneous costs are slightly lower.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price