What is the Average Cost of living in Nashville per month/year?
Nashville costs about 10% less for daily living than any other city. Housing is one of the main contributing factors and is about 15% lower than the norm. A reasonable house can be purchased for about $150,000. Food prices, the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone and health expenses are about 7% or 8% lower while items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are 5% less than the average. Transport costs are quite reasonable.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price