What is the Average Cost of living in Missouri per month/year?
The average monthly cost of living in Missouri is lower than the national average in all the main categories. The cost of food, transportation, health and miscellaneous items such as taxes and insurance are all marginally lower while utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone are much cheaper. The main factor is the housing market which is up to 50% lower in Missouri than other states. The median listing price at the higher end is $216,000 while at the lower end it is down to $92,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price