What is the Average Cost of living in Mississippi per month/year?
The medium cost of settling in Mississippi is generally lower than the national mean. The price of food, transportation, health and miscellaneous costs are 5% to 10% lower. The biggest saving, however, is in the housing sector which is a lot cheaper than most US states. At the low end the median listing price is $106.000 and at the high end it is $248,000 and up.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price