What is the Average Cost of living in Milwaukee per month/year?
Milwaukee is a great deal cheaper than most other states; about 10% to be exact. However, the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone, transportation and health expenses are all about 5% to 10% above that figure. Food prices and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are around 5% lower than the norm. Housing is a good deal cheaper. The median listing price is $181,238 and the median sales price is $100.000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price