What is the Average Cost of living in Michigan per month/year?
The cost of residing in Michigan is lower than that of the average US state. Food, health and miscellaneous costs are pretty cheap, but the cost of utilities such as gas, electricity and telephone is quite expensive. The biggest saving is in the housing sector which is cheaper in Michigan. At the high end, the average listing price is $214,000, whereas at the low end it is $92,000. The median home price is between $137,000 and $168,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price