What is the Average Cost of living in Mexico per month/year?
Mexico’s Consumer Price Index in Mexico is quite low at 49.97. The cost of food and clothing is very reasonable with the basic necessities costing about $1 or $2 each. Eating out is a cheap option . Two people can have a meal for less than $30. A monthly pass for public transport is around $25 while the cost of utilities is about $90 a month. Entertainment and clothing are quite inexpensive. The cost of renting a 3 bedroom apartment per month in the city is about $875 while less expensive housing is available outside the city center.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price