What is the Average Cost of living in Memphis per month/year?
The average cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee per month is well below the national average with health expenses being the only index factor at the average. Food prices, transportation cost and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are around 7% to 10% below while the cost of daily costs such as electricity, gas and telephone is 16% lower than the norm. Housing is much cheaper in Memphis with the median listing price at $171,175.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price