What is the Average Cost of living in Maryland per month/year?
Maryland is much higher-priced than most of the US. Food, miscellaneous costs, transportation and health costs are marginally higher while the cost of utilities is a good 20 points over average. The biggest factor in the cost of living difference is housing, which is up to 38% (more expensive in Maryland). The median price of homes for sale is $132,900 and the average cost of new homes is $259,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price