What is the Average Cost of living in Maine per month/year?
The average cost of living in Maine is close to the national average with miscellaneous costs such as taxes and insurance being slightly higher. Utilities also cost more but the price of food, transportation and health are a bit cheaper. The cost of housing is lower than average and depending on the county the median sold prices range from $167,000 to $202,000. Rent for an apartment can range from $560 a month to $850 depending on location and size.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price