What is the Average Cost of living in London per month/year?
Living in London can be quite expensive with basic food and housing costs above average. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city will cost $3,995. Outside the city center it is considerably cheaper at $2,317 but still expensive. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is between $2 to $3 each , except at Harrods’s where it is about twice as much. Dining out is reasonably priced with a meal for two costing a bit more than $70. A monthly pass for public transport is about $145 and basic utilities are $175 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price