What is the Average Cost of living in Las Vegas per month/year?
Regardless of all the expensive, high-class hotels and restaurants in Las Vegas, it is about 10% cheaper to live in than the average city. The price of food, transportation costs and health expenses range between 5% to 15% more expensive than the norm. Items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are right on the average while the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone is about 8% cheaper. The median listing price for housing is $235,166 and the median sales price is $129,300.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price