What is the Average Cost of living in Kentucky per month/year?
Kentucky is a considerably cheap state to live in. Transportation costs are close to the national average, but the cost of food, utilities, health and miscellaneous costs such as insurances and taxes are a lot more inexpensive. The cost of housing makes the biggest difference, being up to 30% lower than most states. The median cost for renting an apartment in the state is a bit over $450 while the average for detached houses is over $163,300.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price