What is the Average Cost of living in Kansas per month/year?
Kansas is a pretty good deal compared with the rest of the country. It is not a touristy, expensive state, and its people pay much less than the national average. Food, utilities, transportation and health costs are all considerable lower than many other states. The most significant saving is with housing which is substantially lower in Kansas than in most other states. The median cost of renting an apartment is about $450 while the average cost of a house or condo is $125,700, ranging between $64,000 to just over $150,000. Mobile homes average just over $34,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price