What is the Average Cost of living in Jacksonville per month/year?
Jacksonville is a nice town, and considerably cheaper than most others; 15% to be exact. Housing is cheaper in Jacksonville with the median listing price at $214,908. The median sales price is $111,100 at the moment. Electricity, gas, other utilities are about 10% lower while items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs, health expenses and transportation costs are either at or slightly over the average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price