What is the Average Cost of living in Italy per month/year?
The cost of living in Italy is relatively expensive. The Consumer Price Index is 92.38. Expect to spend $42 on a monthly public transport pass while basic utilities such as gas, electricity, water and garbage collection is $180. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is about $2 to $3 each while eating out at a better than average restaurant will cost two people around $60. To rent a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is nearly $2,100. Outside the city center it costs about $1,115.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price