What is the Average Cost of living in Ireland per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for Ireland is 107.41, excluding rent. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is slightly above average while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant is a bit more than $70. A monthly pass for public transport is about $115 and basic utilities such as electricity, gas and water are $105 a month. The rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $2,170 and outside the city center it is considerably less at $1,505 so commuting is a possibility.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price