What is the Average Cost of living in Iran per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for Iran is fairly low at 41.44. The cost of living is therefore less expensive than most Western countries. For example, most basic food items can be purchased for under $2 at the markets and dining out is definitely an option with a good meal for two costing about $20. A monthly pass for public transport is around $40 while the cost for essential utilities such as gas, electricity, water and garbage is $85. Clothing and entertainment are also quite reasonable. To rent a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $1,155.00 while outside the city center it is cheaper at $1,1,20.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price