What is the Average Cost of living in India per month/year?
The average cost of living in India per month is considerably lower than in the US. The cost of food is quite inexpensive. Most basic items can be purchased for less than a dollar or by the pound for about $2. A meal for two at a reasonably good restaurant costs about $10 to $15. Transport and utilities are very cheap and a 3 bedroom apartment in the city center is about $420, cheaper in the suburbs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price