What is the Average Cost of living in Illinois per month/year?
The average cost of living in Illinois depends on location. The average price for a house/apartment in Chicago is around $220,400. The property tax rate is higher than in most areas, and the average overall cost of living is higher than the national average. Food is slightly cheaper while, utilities and miscellaneous costs are higher. School expenses per annum are a bit lower than the national average at $4,528 compared to $5,678. The cost is less in smaller cities.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price