What is the Average Cost of living in Idaho per month/year?
Based on a range of factors, such as housing costs, utilities, health care, food and utilities, Idaho comes in at the number 11 spot compared to the eleven western states with a Cost of Living Index of 95.2 . Natural gas averages at about $65 a month while electricity is about $75 a month. Renting an apartment can cost up to $620 a month while the median house or condo price is $183,700. Taxes are generally on a par or lower than other states.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price