What is the Average Cost of living in Houston per month/year?
The average cost of living in Houston per month is nearly 10% lower than the national average. Utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone are slightly higher but food prices are considerably cheaper at about 15% under the average. Transportation costs, health expenses and other factors like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are all about 5% down on the average. Housing is also cheaper with the median listing price is $266,925 while the median sales price is $81,132.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price