What is the Average Cost of living in Greece per month/year?
Greece’s Consumer Price Index is fairly low 77.26, excluding rent, so the cost of living is cheaper than other European countries. One major factor is housing. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city, for example, is $790 a month and cheaper outside the city center. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket ranges between $2 to $4 each while dining out at a restaurant is a bit less than $50 for two people. A monthly pass for public transport is about $40 and basic utilities such as gas, electricity and water are $116 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price