What is the Average Cost of living in Germany per month/year?
Germany, with a Consumer Price Index of 90.02 is, like most western countries, more expensive to live in. Most basic food items can be purchased at the supermarket for about $2 to $3 each while two people dining out will spend around $50 to $60. Public transport is $85 for a monthly pass while basic utilities are around $185 per month. Housing is more expensive with the cost of a 3 bedroom apartment in the city center at $1360. Outside the city center a similar apartment would cost $1,100.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price