What is the Average Cost of living in Georgia per month/year?
The Cost of Living Index in Atlanta, Georgia, is 94.2, a bit less than the national average (100). The sales tax rate is 7.00% and income tax is 5.89%. The median home value in Georgia was $228,400 in 2008 and was $192,000 in May 2010. Despite this drop, it's still much better than a large chunk of the US. The cost of food and utilities are marginally cheaper than the national average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price