What is the Average Cost of living in El Paso per month/year?
It won’t cost as much to live in El Paso, Texas per month as it does in many other states with the cost of housing being the main contributing factor. A house will cost 30% less on average in El Paso. The cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone and other items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs is about 10% cheaper. Food prices, transportation costs and health expenses are all a little bit below but much closer to the average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price