What is the Average Cost of living in Egypt per month/year?
Egypt’s Consumer Price Index is very low at 34.00 and the cost of living is much less than in European countries. Basic food items are very cheap and if eating out is preferred, the cost of a meal for two at a reasonable restaurant is only about $20. Transportation costs are also inexpensive with a monthly pass costing $5.50. A monthly utilities bill for the basic necessities is less than $35 while clothing and entertainment costs are very reasonable. To rent a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is around $850 per month which reduces to $610 outside the city center so commuting is a viable option.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price