What is the Average Cost of living in Delaware per month/year?
The average cost of living in the city in Delaware is slightly higher than other(100) cities, such as Dover (104.2) and Wilmington (110.7) but considerably lower than other northeastern cities. The average price of a home in Delaware is $150,100 which is lower than the rest of the country and compares well with nearby states. The average income a household makes in one year is $47,381 which is about $6,000 higher than the national average. There are also tax-free shopping outlets.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price