What is the Average Cost of living in Dallas per month/year?
Living in Dallas, Texas, although unexpected, is a rather cheap place to settle down in. The cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone and health expenses are 7% to 8% higher than the average. Items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs, transportation and food prices are close to the average while the cost of housing is cheaper. Although the median listing price is $479,277 the median sales price at the moment is only $80,182.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price