What is the Average Cost of living in Connecticut per month/year?
The average cost of living in Connecticut is around 14.4% higher than the average for the rest of the States. Fuel and utility costs as well as state taxes are amongst the highest in the US while property taxes came in second highest to New Jersey. The average purchase price for a home is $286,929. Connecticut is the richest state in the US and has the highest average household income of $56,617 largely due to the affluent southwest corner.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price