What is the Average Cost of living in Columbus Ohio per month/year?
For the most part, residing in Columbus is cheaper than the average city. The cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone is over 10% higher, though. Transportation costs and health expenses are about on the average while food prices and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are 5% to 10% lower. Housing is considerably cheaper in Columbus. The average listing price is $152,435 while the median sales price is $79,500.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price