What is the Average Cost of living in China per month/year?
Generally speaking, the cost of living is lower than in the West. The cost of food is quite low in China, for example, at the supermarket many items of fresh fruit, meat and vegetables cost just over or just under $1 each while if eating out is preferred, a meal for two is about $15 to $20. A live in housekeeper/cook is about $40 to $50 a month. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city center is around $900 to $1,000 a month reducing to nearly half that in the suburbs. Utilities and clothing are also quite cheap.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price