What is the Average Cost of living in Chicago per month/year?
When living in Chicago, people spend the average amount of money in this country. The price of food, clothing, entertainment, restaurants and repairs is right on the average. Health expenses, transportation and utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone are anywhere from 8% to 17% more expensive. The cost of housing is higher than in some other cities. The median listing price is $397,219 while he median sales price is $217,500 which is $32,000 lower than previously.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price