What is the Average Cost of living in Charlotte North Carolina per month/year?
People living in Charlotte, North Carolina spend less on everyday necessities than the average city. The average cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina per month is just about on the national average. Some factors, for instance electricity, gas, telephone, transportation and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are all just 2% or 3% below average while health expenses and food prices are just above the norm. The median listing price for housing is slightly above average at $254,517 and the median sales price is $146,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price