What is the Average Cost of living in Canada per month/year?
The cost of living in Canada is lower than some European countries. The rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city, for example, is $1,663 and outside the city center it is $1,240. To take the second option and commute would be cheaper as a monthly pass for public transport is about $80.
The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is between $2 to $3 each while a couple eating out could expect to pay $40 to $45 at a restaurant. Basic utilities are $195 a month. The Consumer Price Index for Canada is 94.88, excluding rent.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price