What is the Average Cost of living in Britain per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for Britain is 93.91, excluding rent. The average cost of living in Britain is higher than other European countries. To rent a 3 bedroom apartment in the city, for example, is nearly $2,000. It is less expensive outside the city centre but a monthly pass for public transport at $100 is not cheap. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is between $2 to $4 each while a night out for two at a restaurant is a bit more than $70. Basic utilities are nearly $200 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price