What is the Average Cost of living in Brazil per month/year?
Brazil’s Consumer Price Index is 77.75. Purchasing power is quite high. Most basic food items can be purchased for between $1 to $3 each while an outing at a reasonable restaurant is around $30. Transportation is quite inexpensive and a monthly utilities bill is about $110. Clothing is not particularly cheap with a pair of Levis 501 costing $115. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city center costs about $1,210 a month which reduces to $760 outside the center.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price