What is the Average Cost of living in Boston per month/year?
Boston is a desirable location but the average cost of living there per month is much more expensive than the national average in all respects apart from transport which is about on the average. The cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone is nearly 60% higher while food prices, health expenses and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are 15% to 25% above the norm. Housing costs are up to twice the average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price