What is the Average Cost of living in Bangladesh per month/year?
The Consumer Price Index for Bangladesh is 33.88. Food is very cheap with most basic food items costing about $1 each. Dining out for two at a good restaurant will only cost about $10. A monthly pass for public transport is also around $10. The cost of basic utilities such as electricity, gas, water and garbage collection is around $35 a month. Housing is also inexpensive with a 3 bedroom apartment in the city center costing around $280.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price