What is the Average Cost of living in Baltimore per month/year?
The average cost of living in Baltimore per month is slightly below the national average although the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone is well above average at about 25% over the norm. Other factors like food prices and transportation costs are 3% to 4% higher while health expenses and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are just below the average. Housing is cheaper in Baltimore. A house can be purchased for $140,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price