What is the Average Cost of living in Austria per month/year?
The average cost of living in Austria is fairly expensive. Utilities, for example cost slightly more than $200 a month and the rent on a 3bedroom apartment in the city is $1850 and it is cheaper away from the city center, so commuting is a possible option. The price of a monthly pass on public transport is about $65.The Consumer Price Index for Austria is 94.50, excluding rent. The cost of basic food items at the supermarket is about average for Europe ranging between $2 to $3 each. To eat out at a restaurant a couple will pay around $50.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price