What is the Average Cost of living in Alaska per month/year?
The average cost of living in Alaska could be high or about the same depending on location. The cost of entertainment, for example movies, is about the same at $10.00 while food and gas ($2.65 a gallon) are on a par. The cost of housing can be expensive with an average size house costing about $212,500 while a two bedroom apartment can cost about $900 a month. Utilities (electricity, oil heating) are around $1,700 per annum. There is no statewide income tax.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price