What is the Average Cost of living in Alabama per month/year?
The average cost of living in Alabama is generally lower than other states. This is due largely to the cost of housing and property taxes for home owners. The average price of homes is about 28% lower then the national average coming in at about $120,500. A two bedroom apartment in Alabama averages at $649 a month which is generally lower than other states but there is a high sales tax on everything. Alabama taxpayers pay an average of $3144 per annum per capita in state and local taxes.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price