What is the Average Cost of an External Hard Drive? Average External Hard Drive Price
The cost of an external hard drive generally depends on how many gigabytes you are actually in need of. The one-touch western digital hard drives are exquisitely designed and priced based on their varying capacities. For instance, to replace an external hard drive in a computer, it costs about $200 for a 500 GB in a Macbook. Some of the latest types can contain over 300,000 MB photos and more than 250,000 MP3s in them. The average cost of an external hard drive is about $100.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price