What is the Average Cost of an Expedited Passport? Average Expedited Passport Price
There is no cost involved in opting for an expedited passport during exigency, though an amount of $60 is usually paid as rush fee along with the passport fee. In the routine course it takes a maximum of 10 days to get a passport, while an expedited passport can be had in 4 days . However, it is secured only through the government and no private agency can be involved in the process of issuing an expedited passport. All you have to do is to fill in the passport application and after adding the rush fee of $60 to the original passport fee, send the cover to the regional passport office, after marking `expedite’ on it. Some times, expedited passports are even issued in three days, subject to fulfillment of all conditions.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price