What is the Average Cost of an Event Planner? Average Event Planner Price
Event Planners usually work out their fee depending on a host of factors like the nature of the program to be organized, the total time involved in the event and the likely profits the event is to generate. Event planning could be either for social or business events and the charges may vary from a flat fee to an hourly rate. However, the average cost of an Event Planner is around 15 to 20% of the total cost of the event, which means for a program estimated to cost about $5000, the event planner’s fee may come up to $750 to $1,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price