What is the Average Cost of an EZ Pass? Average EZ Pass Price
EZ pass is an automated, electronic toll collection system used on turnpikes, bridges and tunnels. There are 25 agencies spread across 14 states that constitute the EZ pass Interagency Group. All the member states use similar technology, permitting the travelers to make use of the same EZ pass transponder through the network. To open an EZ pass account, a minimum balance of $25 is required. The average cost of an EZ pass is $7. Interestingly, an earlier proposal by the Maryland Transport Authority to charge $1.50 per month on EZ pass accounts was vehemently opposed by a majority of the over 500,000 people, who use EZ pass accounts.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price