What is the Average Cost of an American Flag? Average American Flag Price
The cost of an American flag, and flags in general will depend on the flag’s size and material used to make it. Affordable flags can be purchased from family discount stores for around $10 - $25. The materials used to make these flags may not be particularly high, and the flag will likely not last as long as a high-quality flag when flown outdoors, exposed to the elements. Expect to pay $50 - $100 for a large, high quality flag, and up to $150 for a flag which comes with mounting brackets.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price