What is the Average Cost of a Wedding in 2010?
Weddings are expensive things, and difficult to plan. The average cost of a wedding in 2010 is estimated by experts to be between $15,000 and $25,000. A rumor has been circulating the Internet that the average cost is $28,000, however this limit has been disputed and is likely a bit on the high end.
Experts estimate the couples overspend by an average of 15% beyond their planned budget. One of the biggest source of costs for a wedding is unplanned/unbudgeted costs that can quickly balloon into significant spending. For example, travel expenses for relatives, unanticipated fees, and photography are some of the common unplanned items.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price